Cleaning and validating Survey Result Data the easy way!
User-friendly and robust point cloud cleaning program for Bathymetric and Lidar point data. In times where software becomes more and more complex we present a new cleaning tool that is focused on day to day cleaning on board of survey vessels or near site. Very easy to learn, easy to operate and to install program. Due to its flexible import and export it will fit in every workflow.
- Automatic cleaning and validation for Bathymetric and Lidar point clouds
- Manual flagging of points in 2D Slice and 3D View
- Stand-alone application with straight forward installer
- Easy to learn and use
- Optimum use of modern hardware (multi core, 64 bits, GB’s of memory)
- Supports many automated cleaning algorithms: statistical, spline filter, spatial coherence
- Full undo on all modification actions
- Imports and exports to various file formats, e.g. FAU/GSF/Kongsberg ALL+KMALL/PDS/ASCII/LAS/LAZ/Hypack HS2, HS2X/Grids
- Respects the point status as flagged by the acquisition software
- Automatic Least Square Adjustment Height Fitting for Tide errors
- Reference layer for design or previous survey
- Optionally exports only the changes back to the original source files
- Drag and drop area selection
- Automatic import and filtering of files through folder monitoring during the survey
- Dedicated Single Beam Editor (SBEdit) available as an Add-On
- Optionally reprocesses Raw Multibeam Data during import, available as Add-On
- Chart View background layers: CAD/DXF, GeoTiff, Webmap (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap)
- Target/ Point of Interest Handling (Geo Locators)
Single-Seat Licence for one year including remote support and software updates: € 750,00 ex VAT.
Our General Terms and Conditions apply.