Fully automated Multibeam Echosounder patch test calculator.
Your calibration report is just a click away!
Patch testing a multibeam system can sometimes be a time consuming venture, after the calibration lines have been sailed you want immediate results. Calculation of the results with existing acquisition packages is often over-complicated, time consuming and results will vary based on the skills of the user. We felt that there was a need for a simple, user friendly and robust patch test calculation tool, so that’s why we created AutoPatch.
AutoPatch is very easy to operate, it is fast and gives consistent and reproducible results. It is also a great tool to determine the overall quality of your survey configuration.
- Very easy to operate
- One button click to complete the full calculation
- Calculates Roll/Pitch/Heading mounting angles, various latencies, Transducer offset shifts.
- Refraction, analyse sound velocity and SVP optimization
- Height fitting for none-RTK data
- Automatic line and area selection
- Extensive calibration report
- Includes despiking/outlier removal for sounder data
- Exact calculation algorithms, using full ray-tracing
- Consistent and reproducible calibration results
- Supports XTF (QINSy), Hypack HSX, Kongsberg ALL, Teledyne PDS Format
- Calibrates Single/Dual Head multibeam systems including separate TX and RX elements
- Calculates the best-fit result from multiple survey lines
The 2D Chart View (left), combined with the Slice Views (right) for Pitch Roll and Heading data allow for detailed inspection of the data fit.
AutoPatch automatically picks the best possible survey data for it’s calibration procedure. The result of the calculation is the best possible transducer mounting angle for the entire patch test area.
AutoPatch can carry out various automatic tests on the survey data, this includes position-, motion- , multibeam latency tests, sound velocity profile errors, mis-alignment of pitch/roll sensor, transducer offset position. The found values can immediately be applied and visualized.
Single-Seat Licence for one year including remote support and software updates: € 750,00 ex VAT.
Our General Terms and Conditions apply.